Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hypnosis Classes & Finding Your True Purpose as an Incarnated Angel

ZARA ANGEL Advocate for 
Incarnated Angels!

Follow me on this blog--Click "Follow" on the toolbar.


Check out my website: ZarasAngels.com


Follow me on Twitter!


Join me on Facebook !











"Secrets of Master Hypnotists
" 



(These classes will be scheduled later.  Click on the "follow" toolbar so you will be among the first to know when the next wonderful and amazing hypnosis classes with Michael and ZARA will be held).


You may also send an e-mail to zarasangels@gmail.com  to let me know you'd like to be on my e-list to receive free articles and updated class information.






Also, check http://doublehypnosis.com




In the classes we teach, you will hear amazing stories of the power of the mind, watch people getting hypnotized, see incredible hypnotic phenomena and perhaps even experience hypnosis yourself.


It's fun and it's free so bring a friend









"Secrets of Master Hypnotists"





Dear Friends,


These classes are not currently scheduled.  Please click on the "follow" toolbar, and you will be among the first to know when these classes will be held.





We will get this filled in as soon as we have the time and dates:


In Aberdeen...
Date:
Time:
Location: 


Reed Acupuncture Clinic
403 W State Street, Suite 102
Aberdeen WA 98520


In Ocean Shores...
Date:
Time:
Location: 612 Chenois Ave NE
Ocean Shores, WA 98569


In Lynnwood...
Date:
Time:
Location:
Lynnwood, WA 98037










“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Taking the first step in faith will take you to a place in which you will automatically become ready to discover your true purpose. Then, when you come to me for a reading, chances are good that the Angels will reveal your purpose to you.


Remember, life is always a journey. Letting go of ego and living in love is an ongoing process. Once you begin the journey by making the commitment to live consciously--without ego as much as possible and full of love--the good news is it does get easier.


If you'd like an Angel Reading and Spiritual Counseling to help you with this process, call me at 425.741.9752, or you may e-mail me at zarasangels@gmail.com



Hello ZARA,

I have just come from perusing the pages of your
enchanting and engaging home on the web. You are a
unique and authentic person of character and quality
whose gifts are many. I found everything to be quite
enriching and inspiring. I respect who you are , honour
what you have accomplished and celebrate that which
you aspire to. Thank you for sharing your essence with
humankind. Know that your life and work are acknowledged
and appreciated.

Michael Teal





More Messages from the Angels About Finding Your True Purpose As An
Incarnated Angel


Numerous people have asked me to help them discern what their true purpose here on earth really is. After they ask me that, I commune with the Angels so I can give them the answer they are looking for. But since many of the people who come for Angel Readings are the type who want to do their part to make the world a better place, they expect the Angels to start off my naming the profession they should be involved in, and they usually expect the answer to coincide with something they’ve already thought of—a career, a project, a book to write, a cause to serve.


However, what I’ve noticed is that while the angels will get to that eventually, they usually start out with something very simple—a mere concept. Then later, when they do mention professions and so forth, the Angels teach that there is more than one way for Incarnated Angels to fulfill their true purpose here on earth, and they have several choices that would work equally as well. The most important thing is that their career or path they choose harmonize with the simple concept that is their true purpose—whether that coincides with the idea they have previously been wondering about, or not.


You see, in my capacity as Angel Advocate, Psychic and Angel Reader, I have learned that according to the Angels, your true purpose can actually be summed up in a single positive concept. Examples are “One who brings joy to people”, “One who is a truth teller”, “One who helps people get free from shakles”, “One who enlightens people through their voice”, “One who holds the energy of goodness”, and so forth. And when Angels Incarnate as Humans receive their true purpose in my Angel Readings, they are often stunned, because the answer is so simple and yet so profound. This insight often clarifies the reasons for their greatest interests, showing options about how they can manifest their purpose through life-choices and career, and offers opportunities of unlimited expansion.


Love and Blessings, ZARA ANGEL




Testimonial:

“I have found that Angel Readings with ZARA are incredibly helpful.
She has an awesome gift and if you
need some answers as to why things are not
going well in life, she will tell you what the
answers are and how they affect you and then
she clears that which needs to be cleared.
ZARA’s Angel Readings and spiritual classes are wonderful!”
Laurie Stolk,  Edmonds, Washington



About ZARA...

As a Spiritual Counselor / Angel Reader
my work is interactive with you, so many
people come to me for ongoing sessions.

In this way, the Angels and I are able to help people get their lives happy through fulfilling relationships, purposeful business situations, and genuine expression of their soul through creative endeavors.

The Angels teach and encourage all of these
things and that is why many people
come to me for ongoing sessions.

In your Session, I will help you understand who you are on the deepest level of your soul, and I will coach you into fulfilling your soul’s purpose in this life.

Afterwards you will feel better,
have more clarity, and have practical insight
into the steps you need to take to continue
the process of getting your life in order





“ZARA is gifted with and able to transmit
to her clients the true healing power
of the Angels.

Having seen many readers in my day,
I was astounded by her work and its
resultant impact on my life and the
lives of my loved ones.”
Christine Joyce
Edmonds, WA





Call ZARA ANGEL


 Today to Schedule YOUR Private Session…

425.741.9752

zarasangels@gmail.com


ZARA ANGEL Advocate for Incarnated Angels!

Love          Peace          Joy



I'm now connected with Magic Yellow as a preferred listing.  Please check it out and, if you'd like, review my Angel/Psychic Readings, and/or the articles I've written.  



Here's the link: ZARA ANGEL on Magic Yellow




For more information about Angel Readings for Incarnated Angels with ZARA, 
please go to ZarasAngels.com











No comments:

Post a Comment