Thursday, June 30, 2011

Message from the Angels: People's Consciousness is Lifting

"When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts."

"Traveling With Angels"
 by ZARA ANGEL, Psychic Angel Reader

I'm very pleased to announce that my article, "Traveling With Angels" is now online on the Wisdom magazine webzine:  click on the link to read: 
Wisdom magazine article

Hello Friends,



Welcome to another edition of ZARA ANGEL News.

Many exciting, wonderful and interesting things are happening now.  Among them is the great interest I've been hearing about from people about the coming year, 2012.  So, to help alleviate the worry and concern, and to help bring clarity, I've decided to write a  series of messages to you about what is actually happening, and what changes you can expect...


For several decades, people, once asleep, have been waking up and at this time, they are awakening at an incredible rate.  My prediction is that by the year, 2015, people's consciousness will be lifted so much that we will be living in a new paradigm of reality.  And yes, it's going to be good.

From the messages I have received from Archangel Michael, the world will not be ending in 2012.  Yes, it is true that the Mayan calender will be coming to a close, but this does not mean that the world is coming to an end.  In fact, what we are really heading for is higher consciousness and a much greater opportunity for inner and outer peace.

What is actually happening, is something wonderful.  That is...the world is shifting into a higher consciousness, and there's nothing any government or huge corporation can do to stop this from happening.
For thousands of years, the vibrations of the world have been artificially suppressed, and while the "dark side" has every intention of continuing their tactics, the earth's vibrations are rapidly increasing at an alarming rate.  



In my next ZARA E-News, which you can subscribe to by writing me at zarasangels@gmail.com , I will discuss the specific methodology the "dark side" has been using to suppress the energy of both people and the earth, and will explain not only why their methodology succeeded for a long time, but also why their tactics will soon fail.

   Blessings,  ZARA ANGEL
   http://zarasangels.com



Testimonials:

"I am a licensed acupuncturist and I have sent many of my patients to ZARA because she can help them in many areas that I am simply unable to reach.  Her work provides an incredible environment in which to heal.  She offers one of the most advanced integrated healing systems available.  Her work provides something that is rare:
she aligns each person with the highest aspect of their soul and then identifies any negativity that may be interfering with their potential! She then quite professionally breaks these negative patterns and thus frees up this energy for healing to occur.
 
   "She is a top rate psychic detective.  Her work is precise and accurate and she is always able to uncover the most relevant issue and not only shed light on the problem but actually find ways to solve it with great guidance.    She is a joy to work with, and we are all so lucky to have her in our midst.   ZARA's work complements all health care modalities.  Her work is extremely valuable."
Sue Wadden, LAC, Seattle, WA



“When I first met ZARA I was broken, unhappy and in pain.
Now I feel solid and in my power, and I’m excited
about my future and all that it will bring.
ZARA, you are an amazing woman.
Thank you for my life back.”
Karen Berry, Edmonds, WA

"I have been your client for the past 7 years, and during that period,
I have always felt that you understood me as a psychic reader and as a friend.
You've always been very kind to me, and I am very grateful."
Mary H, Lynnwood, Washington


Call now to schedule your
Psychic Angel Reading with ZARA ANGEL… 425.741.9752
In person or by phone…  http://zarasangels.com






How I Became a Professional  Psychic Reader        

by  ZARA ANGEL

(Part One) 

I have been doing professional Psychic Readings for 15 years.  From the first day I started, I have been very successful.  At first, I was very surprised, because I didn't realize that people would respond so positively and so quickly because at that point, I didn't even have a business card, and it came up in conversations with people quite by accident.   But people did respond...so much so that I made some business cards and started handing them out to people wherever I went.  

When I offered my card, people were almost always extremely thankful, and usually wanted to schedule with me right away.  In this way, I came to realize that people sensed there was something I had to offer that they couldn't get  elsewhere.  I've since learned why that is, but at the time, I felt very amazed about the strong, positive response both before the actual reading and after.


From that point, people have always continued coming to me, and many of them tell their friends and relatives to call me as well...

To continue reading, "How I Became A Professional Psychic Reader" 

click on the link:  zarasangels.blogspot.com








About ZARA ANGEL:
I am a Clairsentient, Intuitive Angel Reader and Psychic Reader.

During a session, I contact Archangel Michael and your Angels and Guides.
Using a pendulum and charts, I access your 

 Akashic Records,
(past, present, and future), finding the "blocks" that hinder your progress,
and "clear" them away, helping you to achieve harmonious careers,
healthy relationships, and improved mental and physical health.

The Angelic Messages you receive will increase your happiness
as they strengthen your insight.

As an Angel Reader, Angel Medium, Psychic Reader, and Spiritual Counselor,
I work directly with Archangel Michael, the Director of the Angelic Realm
as well as many other Angels including Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Raphael,
Archangel Uriel, and Archangel Zadkiel.

During your Angel Reading, your questions and comments are welcome.
You can ask the Angels everything you ever wanted to and you will receive
meaningful, helpful, accurate answers that will transform and transmute
your life in a surprisingly wonderful way.

In your Angel Readings and Psychic Readings with ZARA ANGEL, the Angels bring you Guidance, Protection, Direction and Angel Insight.
You are able to ask questions, voice your responses,
and get accurate helpful instant Angel feedback!

As an incredible bonus that is included in your Angel Reading, I do “Clearing”
which helps to burn Past Karma out of your Akashic Records.

I can do this either in person or over the phone.
The benefit of this Akashic Record Clearing is that it immediately
helps you to feel better, helps you to think more clearly, and helps
the circumstances of your life to resolve more quickly and effectively
than would otherwise have happened.

The Akashic Record Clearing coupled with Direction and Insight
from the Angels will help you attain Spiritual Prosperity, Material
Prosperity, Mental Clarity and Physical Health.


 
ZARA is Now on Facebook!



Are you familiar with Facebook?
I'm now using Facebook as another way to keep in touch with people.
My profile in Facebook is listed under Zara Angel.


Please check out my page and become a friend by clicking on:
Facebook


***********************************************************
The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone.  ~George Elliot







Love                    Peace                      Joy


        ZARA ANGEL,


 Psychic Angel Reader    






Messenger for Incarnated Angels







No comments:

Post a Comment